Adam and Ashley got married on a perfect Colorado day. I guess that’s how most days are in Colorado. Adam is the biggest Chief’s and Royals enthusiast I know and he was lucky enough to find a girl who is patient enough to, not only put up with that, but to take on some of […]
About Keith Mont Blog
Attempted Transparency. Learn more
- Horizon 202 with Ilford HP5+
- I took a second run at developing my own film. Since only changing one variable (the film used) wasn’t enough, I went ahead and switched up the camera, too. This camera is a crazy Russian camera called the Horizon 202. It’s a 35mm “swing lens” panoramic camera. Check out this video below to see what […] Read more – ‘Horizon 202 with Ilford HP5+’.
- Kodak Tri-X 400 // Home Developed
- Took my first swing at developing film at home. I think it turned out pretty well. I was a little anxious about it, losing a roll of photos, but boom-shakka-lakka. Here it is. I’m going to be shooting a lot more film now that I know I can develop it myself. Enjoy a slice of […] Read more – ‘Kodak Tri-X 400 // Home Developed’.
- Love the Questions
- Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. -Ranier Maria Rilke This brings peace to my soul. There are so many questions without answer. Live in the tension. Carry the questions like a compass, that can tell you which way is north but not the best way through […] Read more – ‘Love the Questions’.