It’s incredibly difficult to give any words that encapsulate any wedding day and do it proper justice. Knowing this full well, I still must try and give you a glimpse. Lizzy and Rob’s wedding was so full of love and beauty, and I’m still not over it. At their rehearsal, friends and family toasted them […]
About Keith Mont Blog
Attempted Transparency. Learn more
- Elizabeth + Joseph [Wedding]
- No amount of December snow was going to hold back these two. Joseph and Elizabeth are so full of love for each other and their community and their day perfectly reflected that. It’s always a treat to be back in Columbia and the best reason is for a wedding! Here’s a glimpse into the day: Read more – ‘Elizabeth + Joseph [Wedding]’.
- Morgan + Taylor [Engagement]
- First blog post of 2014! Morgan and Taylor are two passionate Memphians who love their city and each other. Hanging out with them to get these photos was a joy. Read more – ‘Morgan + Taylor [Engagement]’.
- Adam + Ashley [Wedding] :: Estes Park, CO
- Adam and Ashley got married on a perfect Colorado day. I guess that’s how most days are in Colorado. Adam is the biggest Chief’s and Royals enthusiast I know and he was lucky enough to find a girl who is patient enough to, not only put up with that, but to take on some of […] Read more – ‘Adam + Ashley [Wedding] :: Estes Park, CO’.